Have you ever needed to resize an image to email, add to a document or upload to the internet and got bogged down doing it one at a time or bamboozled with batching programs? Here is an easy way to accomplish this if you have Windows XP, Windows VISTA, Windows 7, Windows 8 with MS Office 2007 / 2010 / 2013 with Outlook installed on your computer.
- Using Windows Explorer navigate to a folder that has all your images in them, or the images you wish to resize.
- Select the images you wish to resize by holding down the CTRL key then clicking each image.
- Once you have finished selecting your images, right click on any image and choose SEND TO --> Mail Recipient
- You will be prompted with a dialogue box that asks you to choose a size, select your desirable size and click ATTACH
- A new email window will open with your resized attached images
- Right click in the field where all your attached images are and choose select all (CTRL + A)
- Now right click and choose SAVE AS and choose the destination you wish to save all your resized images.
That is it, you can close the email window, navigate to the folder where you saved your resized images and they should all be sitting in there completely resized and ready to be used.
Copyright M4 IT Consulting Pty Ltd 2014, you are free to use this information as long as you make reference to this KB article.